Money and relationships. It's an important issue for all women, regardless of age, source of income, partnered status, and whether you have children or not.
In this session, we'll chat about the who, when, what, where, how and why of money and relationships.
- Discussing money with others (partner, kids, family and friends)
- Helping kids create healthy money habits
- Managing challenges (money and control, debt, gambling, addictive behaviours)
- Economic abuse - what it is, why it happens, and what to do
- Protecting yourself - before/during/after a relationship
- Strategies for transitioning out of relationships
- What happens during/after relationships end
- Re-establishing yourself financially
- Who can help - resources and support services
An important session for every woman, and a great conversation starter for mothers and daughters.