They say there's two certainties in life - death and taxes.
What would be the financial impact on your family if you were to die? Who would your assets pass to? What happens to your debts?
How would you cope financially if you were to become seriously ill or injured? What if you were unable to ever return to work again?
In this session we look at how you can plan to protect yourself and your family against the 'what ifs' of life, including
- Emergency funds: what they are, how they protect you, and practical ways to create one
- Using your insurance to protect your biggest assets - you!
- Life, total and permanent disability, trauma and income protection - what are they, and do I need them?
- How much is enough insurance?
- Insurance inside/outside superannuation - what to consider
- Who gets my superannuation when I die?
- What's an estate plan?
- Why ownership of assets matters
- Wills, powers of attorney and guardianship provisions